Web Design Forum HTML CSS JavaScript PHP Graphic Design SEO forum
Can article marketing get you a high traffic volume? - Printable Version

+- Web Design Forum HTML CSS JavaScript PHP Graphic Design SEO forum (http://www.webdesignforum.com.au)
+-- Forum: Search Engine Marketing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Forum: Online Marketing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Can article marketing get you a high traffic volume? (/showthread.php?tid=1065)

Pages: 1 2

Can article marketing get you a high traffic volume? - justinlanger80 - 01-06-2012 05:17 PM

Article writing is very important as it really works to get you a high traffic volume in an easy way. For gaining a commission on each deal, it helps to get prospective clients to the backlinks in a reserve box which is a way of promoting for associated programmes. Do you find it to be motivating? I had found it to be very useful as it had made my site get a very good traffic rate. It did not only made me capable of writing contents of real good quality but also had given me the capacity of submitting my articles to catalogues such as city section, Goarticles, Ezinearticles, articlesnatch and so on. Can it help me generating quality backlinks? What do you think?

RE: Can article marketing get you a high traffic volume? - Matt - 01-11-2012 06:23 PM

Yes, it can be. But if you posting your article on your related theme directories then you should got some good result for this…

RE: Can article marketing get you a high traffic volume? - Matt - 01-20-2012 11:57 PM

Yes, article is great way to drive quality traffic to your targeted sites. But if you are posting your article on good and high Pr article directories then you should get good benefit for this.

RE: Can article marketing get you a high traffic volume? - ilhtdubai - 03-20-2012 11:55 PM

yes i think article witting can be helpful for back linking

RE: Can article marketing get you a high traffic volume? - websitebuildersperth - 04-20-2012 07:40 PM

article marketing gives the targeted audience and good quality backlinks

RE: Can article marketing get you a high traffic volume? - MacyDavis - 12-06-2012 04:03 PM

Yes, article submission is the helpful to get traffic...

RE: Can article marketing get you a high traffic volume? - Jhonnsscott - 01-05-2013 08:44 PM

Yes, from my side article marketing really drives traffic to website..

RE: Can article marketing get you a high traffic volume? - oliviacoore - 04-04-2016 04:39 PM

Yes. Posting regularly in high PR sties & categorizing your article should do the trick

RE: Can article marketing get you a high traffic volume? - williamjohn - 04-05-2016 04:40 PM

Article is the main factor for marketing. Content must have phrases, slogans, Catchy words etc.

RE: Can article marketing get you a high traffic volume? - MamtaSharma - 04-19-2016 10:26 PM

Yes, Article submission is the Best to get traffic & backlinks.