Web Design Forum HTML CSS JavaScript PHP Graphic Design SEO forum
Can you tell me the best contact form plugin for Wordpress - Printable Version

+- Web Design Forum HTML CSS JavaScript PHP Graphic Design SEO forum (http://www.webdesignforum.com.au)
+-- Forum: Web and Graphic Design (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Wordpress Forum & Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Can you tell me the best contact form plugin for Wordpress (/showthread.php?tid=1662)

Can you tell me the best contact form plugin for Wordpress - Davidson - 02-29-2012 09:19 PM

I am building a word press site. It is for our institution KPS Global. And as you know the contact form of such a site is much more vital. We are on a verge of growth and hence we want to accumulate/ gather students. Now a days bots are spamming the whole scenario the inbox of contact mail overflow due to spam mails. So I want good contact form with the security like captcha to reduce the spamming can you name me one of the best plugin so that i can integrate it in my site.

RE: Can you tell me the best contact form plugin for Wordpress - maxpeter - 09-13-2012 07:19 PM

thanks for this post here

RE: Can you tell me the best contact form plugin for Wordpress - Stevendavis - 07-26-2016 05:34 PM

Pirate Forms, WPForms, Ninja Forms are some best plugin for contact form is word press.

RE: Can you tell me the best contact form plugin for Wordpress - GeorgeLucas - 08-04-2016 05:36 PM

WPForms, Gravity Forms, Pirate Forms, Ninja Forms, Formidable Pro, Contact Form 7.

RE: Can you tell me the best contact form plugin for Wordpress - shyamdas - 11-15-2016 09:29 PM

Thanks for share useful post.

RE: Can you tell me the best contact form plugin for Wordpress - designing - 08-07-2017 07:25 PM

Contact form 7 is the best form for WordPress

RE: Can you tell me the best contact form plugin for Wordpress - ridhudhadwal - 12-15-2018 06:32 PM

Ninja forms s best.

RE: Can you tell me the best contact form plugin for Wordpress - Maria Jonas - 01-13-2020 06:08 PM

Sorry, I don't have much knowledge regarding this but you can search from Google

RE: Can you tell me the best contact form plugin for Wordpress - RuskinF - 06-30-2020 10:09 PM

WPForms and Gravity Forms are the best forms for contact details on WordPress.