Web Design Forum HTML CSS JavaScript PHP Graphic Design SEO forum
How To Display Category Specific Text In WordPress Blog ? - Printable Version

+- Web Design Forum HTML CSS JavaScript PHP Graphic Design SEO forum (http://www.webdesignforum.com.au)
+-- Forum: Web and Graphic Design (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Web design (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: How To Display Category Specific Text In WordPress Blog ? (/showthread.php?tid=2008)

How To Display Category Specific Text In WordPress Blog ? - websitebuildersperth - 03-31-2012 06:12 PM

Hi,

I don't know much about php coding, but as i specified in the title of this post
i want to know
"How To Display Category Specific Text In WordPress Blog ?"

In category page WordPress blog there is only a list of posts related to that category but not any user defined text or something extra related to that particular category. As some static information helps in SEO and link exchange.

I have search a lot in internet but failed to get any useful information. so if anyone knows about that please help me to figure out this problem.

thanks

RE: How To Display Category Specific Text In WordPress Blog ? - Orlova - 06-29-2017 10:52 PM

Just sharing a link

http://www.blasho.com/display-category-specific-text-in-wordpress-blog/

RE: How To Display Category Specific Text In WordPress Blog ? - DevinMarshal - 11-15-2017 09:44 PM

Thanks for such information.

RE: How To Display Category Specific Text In WordPress Blog ? - loveguruji - 11-30-2017 06:13 PM

Your link is very impressive.

RE: How To Display Category Specific Text In WordPress Blog ? - Skymedia - 05-05-2018 02:20 PM

I also need this information

RE: How To Display Category Specific Text In WordPress Blog ? - ridhudhadwal - 05-05-2018 03:44 PM

This code simply queries WordPress to retrieve 10 posts from a specified category.

RE: How To Display Category Specific Text In WordPress Blog ? - success - 06-21-2018 07:50 PM

thank you for sharing with us

RE: How To Display Category Specific Text In WordPress Blog ? - success - 06-26-2018 06:25 PM

thanks for sharing with us