Web Design Forum HTML CSS JavaScript PHP Graphic Design SEO forum
Which is the Best Social bookmarking tool - Printable Version

+- Web Design Forum HTML CSS JavaScript PHP Graphic Design SEO forum (http://www.webdesignforum.com.au)
+-- Forum: Search Engine Marketing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Forum: Search Engine Optimisation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Which is the Best Social bookmarking tool (/showthread.php?tid=2981)

Pages: 1 2

Which is the Best Social bookmarking tool - websitebuildersperth - 04-09-2012 04:06 PM

I wonder which is the best social bookmarking tool in the market available right now? I have used BM demon before but I wonder if its still the best tool available or there are more tools introduced?

RE: Which is the Best Social bookmarking tool - therapy - 04-10-2012 01:14 PM

ADDthis This sharing tool that is designed to give you up-to-the-minute stats on sharing trends, top content shared, top services, and top continents. Some other features being largest collection of social services and utilities like Print, Translate, and PDF Online, option of using in over 50 languages, private, safe and secure and shared flash widgets
ADDtoSocial This is a neat little social bookmarking site which has provided a great way for people to interact and post updates. Allowing users to create simple websites called for others to read about their special interests or topics. Just in case if you are promoting a certain niche interest, you can create a page to promote this idea and include links back to your sites.

RE: Which is the Best Social bookmarking tool - BNS Cars - 01-22-2013 03:23 AM

Well, I never ever use any social bookmarking tool so I also willing to know any tool.

RE: Which is the Best Social bookmarking tool - nalorie - 05-25-2013 09:14 PM

Don't use any tool for social bookmarking. Always do it manually. It's ethical way.

RE: Which is the Best Social bookmarking tool - digitalleads - 10-18-2013 05:15 AM

I'm not using any tool for the Bookmaking submission, I'm doing manual submission.

RE: Which is the Best Social bookmarking tool - sarvodyaseo - 03-14-2014 08:55 PM

use roboform tool for social bookmarking. do manual social bookmarking work for effective.

RE: Which is the Best Social bookmarking tool - Raj007 - 05-08-2014 06:06 PM

Do manually don't use any kind of tool. It effects your website...

RE: Which is the Best Social bookmarking tool - lollyjain - 04-29-2015 05:59 PM

The 3 best dofollow social bookmarking site are...

Delicious
Stumble upon
Reddit

RE: Which is the Best Social bookmarking tool - jyoti457 - 05-20-2015 12:12 AM

I use Market Samurai for Keyword research .

RE: Which is the Best Social bookmarking tool - johnniewalk - 02-19-2016 06:28 PM

Tool i don't think so it is a social bookmarking tool i think so it is a site