Web Design Forum HTML CSS JavaScript PHP Graphic Design SEO forum
Web systems analysis - Printable Version

+- Web Design Forum HTML CSS JavaScript PHP Graphic Design SEO forum (http://www.webdesignforum.com.au)
+-- Forum: Web and Graphic Design (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Web design (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Web systems analysis (/showthread.php?tid=63)

Web systems analysis - justinOrel - 06-20-2010 02:02 AM

Has anyone found books that are useful for understanding the needs and requirements of websites and turning them into a proposed design?

The particular emphasis we're looking for is on systems analysis; given a set of business needs and requirements how do you best come up with a design that best satisfies those needs?

I realize this isn't necessarily a trivial question; if you need more details please ask...

RE: Web systems analysis - dianna - 08-03-2011 08:42 PM

Web-Based Control System Design and Analysis

This Web service for interactive control system design and analysis is part of Ch Control System Toolkit. The source code for this Web-based module is included in the distribution of Ch Control System Toolkit. The users can extend it to solve many Web-based applications. Ch Control System Toolkit supports most classical and modern control techniques through object-oriented programming based on a control class. It can seamlessly interface existing C/C++ code in either source code or binary static/dynamical libraries without re-compilation. It can even be embedded in other application programs.

This Web-based system can be used for modeling, design, and analysis of continuous-time or discrete-time linear time-invariant (LTI) control systems. A control system can be modeled in the form of transfer functions, zero-pole-gain, or state-space.

RE: Web systems analysis - sofia20 - 09-06-2011 10:43 AM

I have heard about Web Design Kit and it's great.

RE: Web systems analysis - superbwebsitedesign - 09-09-2011 12:52 AM

i am not use web design kit but now i try

RE: Web systems analysis - webhost - 09-26-2011 10:50 PM

The web system analyses development covers such topics as strategic planning, project planning, requirements modeling, object modeling, output and user interface design, data design, system achitecture, security, communication tools, and financialanalysis.