Web Design Forum HTML CSS JavaScript PHP Graphic Design SEO forum
What is benefit of guest blogging...? - Printable Version

+- Web Design Forum HTML CSS JavaScript PHP Graphic Design SEO forum (http://www.webdesignforum.com.au)
+-- Forum: Web and Graphic Design (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Web design (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: What is benefit of guest blogging...? (/showthread.php?tid=747)

What is benefit of guest blogging...? - perth - 12-03-2011 09:24 PM

Hey guys,

Please suggest me that what is benefit of guest blogging..? Actually I want to collect some good backlinks for site so please help me.

Thanks a lot for you comments in advance..

RE: What is benefit of guest blogging...? - displaybanner - 12-03-2011 09:36 PM

thats the fine way to get quality back links ..but your blog should have the quality content..

RE: What is benefit of guest blogging...? - therapy - 12-03-2011 11:07 PM

Its a very beautiful idea to place a informational and useful content on your site such that the website owner gets a good content and in exchange for that provides a rich backlink to the guest blogger..It is practiced by SEO's.

RE: What is benefit of guest blogging...? - displaybanner - 01-16-2012 06:13 AM

- Reach new audience
- Build your brand
- Network
- Build links to your site

RE: What is benefit of guest blogging...? - Hilton - 01-16-2012 08:56 PM

The number one advantage of guest blogging and why a lot of people are investing their time in it is the quality traffic it sends. My guest posts have been published on several big blogs in the blogging and make money online niche and aside the other benefits involved, one great advantage of this is the quality traffic it sends. Most of the time I get as much as 500 visitors from guest blogging on a big blog and I sometimes get over 1,000 visitors from writing a single guest post on a big blog.!!!