Web Design Forum HTML CSS JavaScript PHP Graphic Design SEO forum
Can I make changes to my site after it is built? - Printable Version

+- Web Design Forum HTML CSS JavaScript PHP Graphic Design SEO forum (http://www.webdesignforum.com.au)
+-- Forum: Web and Graphic Design (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Web design (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Can I make changes to my site after it is built? (/showthread.php?tid=79)

Pages: 1 2

Can I make changes to my site after it is built? - zoe.dayne - 08-30-2010 03:27 PM

I would like to know if i want to change contents of my website after it is built. What i have to do and how much it cost me..

RE: Can I make changes to my site after it is built? - seomelbourne - 10-08-2010 09:55 PM

You need to follow these simple steps to change any website's content after it is built:-
Login to your web admin (your website content management system)
Select the option labelled 'Content'
Decide which page you wish to edit and click, select next to it
Amend your content as required and click 'Save'

Whilst editing your content, you can also edit the 'Keywords' & 'Decription' fields which are used in your websites meta tags.

RE: Can I make changes to my site after it is built? - barbaragabogrecan - 12-28-2010 04:59 PM

Although this IS probably the only option, since you've not used a template, be warned that Dream weaver is notorious for finding and replacing items that might not exactly fit your "replace" criteria. Also, if all your links are relative, replacing them with those in your index page may cause them to break, if any of your files are placed in subfolders. The first, and possibly most important, step in the process is to meet with you and listen to you while you describe what you need and want from your site, and learn about your business. We want to know how you envision your site to look, how it will be used, who is your target audience, what special features are you looking for? After we are confident we understand what your needs are, we will present you with a proposal that will detail the pricing and various phases of the proposed project. Significant changes resulting in design alterations, or changes that alter the size and scope of the project can be done as well.

RE: Can I make changes to my site after it is built? - dianna - 07-24-2011 05:56 PM

yes you can make chages your web sit through web site builder

RE: Can I make changes to my site after it is built? - webdesign - 02-08-2013 11:27 PM

yeah sure you can edit your website after it has been publish

RE: Can I make changes to my site after it is built? - semaphore.v - 04-12-2013 12:21 AM

Just open in text and select from content start to end and past new one and save it!

RE: Can I make changes to my site after it is built? - Raj007 - 05-30-2014 04:09 PM

Yes you can.....

RE: Can I make changes to my site after it is built? - Jaygour - 05-07-2016 06:39 PM

Yeah sure you can change it anytime.

RE: Can I make changes to my site after it is built? - TTLtraveller - 05-07-2016 11:15 PM

Yes you can change.

RE: Can I make changes to my site after it is built? - Astrosameer - 05-12-2016 05:45 PM

If you have control panel of your website then you can change it.