Web Design Forum HTML CSS JavaScript PHP Graphic Design SEO forum
What is THE best net advertising campaign for "immediate" results? - Printable Version

+- Web Design Forum HTML CSS JavaScript PHP Graphic Design SEO forum (http://www.webdesignforum.com.au)
+-- Forum: Search Engine Marketing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Forum: Search Engine Optimisation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: What is THE best net advertising campaign for "immediate" results? (/showthread.php?tid=947)

What is THE best net advertising campaign for "immediate" results? - websitebuildersperth - 12-19-2011 11:28 PM

Talking to a lot of SEO people and from what I am reading on the net, this is very confusing. Some are saying your best bet is to simply try to get on Google's first page, others are saying you need this together with a PPC campaign and another source is saying spending a lot of money on PPC will yield the best immediate results, which is correct please?

RE: What is THE best net advertising campaign for "immediate" results? - awsrumana - 12-20-2011 12:29 AM

If you are getting top ranking without PPC then it is the best thing. There is no need of wasting money. BTW I never prefer PPC, I only concentrate on SEO

RE: What is THE best net advertising campaign for "immediate" results? - therapy - 12-20-2011 02:25 AM

i think PPC is best

RE: What is THE best net advertising campaign for "immediate" results? - starsky - 02-04-2012 02:59 AM

Thank you because you shared the best net advertising campaign for "immediate" results