Web Design Forum HTML CSS JavaScript PHP Graphic Design SEO forum
Best Software for Graphic Design - Printable Version

+- Web Design Forum HTML CSS JavaScript PHP Graphic Design SEO forum (http://www.webdesignforum.com.au)
+-- Forum: Web and Graphic Design (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Graphic Design (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Best Software for Graphic Design (/showthread.php?tid=96)

Pages: 1 2 3

Best Software for Graphic Design - petermoses - 10-27-2010 07:09 PM

come on designers i wanna know, what is the best software for web design

RE: Best Software for Graphic Design - seomelbourne - 12-08-2010 11:02 PM

Microsoft Publisher & Adobe Creative Suite both are good for me.

RE: Best Software for Graphic Design - Henry_Jakson - 04-19-2011 07:34 PM

My difficulty in answering this question stems from the fact that the questioners rarely provide enough background information for me to make a proper recommendation. I can't effectively make software suggestion without knowing the platform and specs of the system where the software will run, the budget, the skill level of the users, types of projects the images will be used in, and so on. Is the organization running the newest and fastest hardware, or are you working with outdated systems that may not be able to run the latest software? All these factors are just as important as what functions the software can perform. Adobe After Effects is good graphic designer software.

RE: Best Software for Graphic Design - madhusmita - 06-22-2011 05:08 PM

I can recommend for the Adobe Dream weaver.Its the Beat tool for the web designing purpose.Its a very helpful tool for the new designers.It supports both the visual and coding interface.So, it depends on your choice what to use.When you don't have more idea for the coding, you can use the visual interface to drag and drop the components you want.If you are friendly with coding, you can use it for the design.

RE: Best Software for Graphic Design - dianna - 08-03-2011 01:20 AM

Question: What is the Best Graphic Design Software?

Graphic design software and desktop publishing software are essentially the same thing. The primary difference is that the desktop publishing category includes some consumer level programs not typically considered graphic design software. The best graphic design software programs are those applications used primarily in a professional environment whether that is for in-house graphic design or by freelance graphic designers.

RE: Best Software for Graphic Design - netshet - 08-06-2011 04:48 PM

PrimoPDF
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
PDFill PDF Editor
AutoCAD

RE: Best Software for Graphic Design - sofia20 - 08-12-2011 11:16 AM

Adobe Creative Suite Design Standard is great also.

RE: Best Software for Graphic Design - netshet - 08-23-2011 06:58 PM

* the type of work you will be doing
* your skill level with graphics software
* operating system
* system specs (CPU speed, available RAM, disk space, etc.)
* price range
* specific feature requirements

RE: Best Software for Graphic Design - kiruthika - 09-21-2011 04:44 PM

PrimoPDF.
AutoCAD
Adobe After Effects CS5.5
Flash Player Pro
http://www.avanquest.com is one of the site of the graphic software.

RE: Best Software for Graphic Design - perth - 10-04-2011 12:12 AM

NetObjects Fusion Essentials Free Web Design Software is one of the most popular web design tools.