Web Design Forum HTML CSS JavaScript PHP Graphic Design SEO forum
Is there anyone can help me with the question of SEO? - Printable Version

+- Web Design Forum HTML CSS JavaScript PHP Graphic Design SEO forum (http://www.webdesignforum.com.au)
+-- Forum: Search Engine Marketing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Forum: SEO Tools (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Is there anyone can help me with the question of SEO? (/showthread.php?tid=983)

Is there anyone can help me with the question of SEO? - mikelray031 - 12-23-2011 04:56 PM

I'm struggling with this particular client I want to change some of his website. But we are not going well and the website there is a need to change the client suggests some changes to the Web site could get penalized in the first place. I do not like the idea and the client has been proposed for the fix, to see the discomfort on my face is not listening to his suggestions. I suggested his way to convince the client that might destroy his web site even more than previously available? Do you have any suggestions anyone?

RE: Is there anyone can help me with the question of SEO? - gerardojordan - 01-12-2012 08:55 PM

Online marketing technique, SEO regards how search engine function, what individuals aim for and the precise search types entered to search engines.

RE: Is there anyone can help me with the question of SEO? - davidglenn - 09-18-2012 09:19 PM

nice stuff here very useful info for me great work

RE: Is there anyone can help me with the question of SEO? - johnniewalk - 02-23-2016 06:39 PM

See it doesn't mean that if you make some changes for the website rankings will go down