Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How To Increase Traffic
01-19-2011, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2011 01:44 PM by fionaer.)
How To Increase Traffic
Hi All,
I have news websites, can u all suggest me that how can i improve traffic of my websites. I want specific ideas that can be applied for news site only.
so that i can increase thousands of unique visitors.

Please reply if you have general ideas...quality link building, PR, content etc..

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2011, 09:03 AM
RE: How To Increase Traffic
(01-19-2011 01:42 PM)fionaer Wrote:  Hi All,
I have news websites, can u all suggest me that how can i improve traffic of my websites. I want specific ideas that can be applied for news site only.
so that i can increase thousands of unique visitors.

Please reply if you have general ideas...quality link building, PR, content etc..

Thanks.

HI,

You need to do search engine optimisation for all of your website to rank for highly search keywords. YOu can also do the banner and paid advertising. Another way of improving the traffic is to submit your articles to different blogs and forums related to your industry. Try your luck and traffic will come...

cheers.

Web Design Melbourne

Web Designers Directory | Advertise Web Design Business | Website Design
02-11-2011, 08:24 PM
You just need to do some SEO work for your site. Research best keywords for you site looking your target audience. After that you can do blog commenting, forum posting and article submission. While blog commenting you have to keep in mind that your comment/content should be effective and add value to that particular blog.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-17-2011, 04:17 PM
Improving rankings is all about targeting the right keywords, and getting the right kinds of links.

call center philippines | Outbound Call Center | Inbound Call Center
03-24-2011, 04:02 PM
If u have keyword ranking and traffice means off page SEO and SMM is important :
Off Page SEO work
i) directory submission
ii) article submission
iii) blog command & blog posting
iv) social book marking

SMM also important in website traffice

If any information visit SEO comapnu Dubai and Web Design Company Dubai
05-10-2011, 04:51 PM
There are many tasks which you can undertake to increase the popularity of your site, I think you need to bookmark the pages of your site. Do article submission for it, guest post.
05-29-2011, 04:49 PM
You just need to do some SEO work for your site. Research best keywords for you site looking your target audience. After that you can do blog commenting, forum posting and article submission. While blog commenting you have to keep in mind that your comment/content should be effective and add value to that particular blog.

Bhaya cruise - Vietnam tour -Bagan Hotel
06-02-2011, 10:06 PM
To increase the traffic to your site, you need to follow the SEO techniques.There are two techniques On page and Off page SEO.In on page you need to add Title, meta tag using the key words in the content to get PR.Off page is the link building techniques.The methods can be blog posting, forum posting, article posting, social book marking, classified submission, directory submission and press release submission.Follow these methods.They will help you to get more traffic to your site.

outsource portal | offshore web designer | outsource website
06-15-2011, 12:08 AM
Smile RE: How To Increase Traffic
According to me you have to work on both on page and off page
In on page
- Keywords

Off page
-Press release
-Article submission
-Social media

Amazing Web Solutions

Pest Control |
Sydney Limo service
Web Designing Company
06-20-2011, 09:08 PM
Press release is also very important to generate good back links. It will ultimately leads to good traffic.

I have been doing the same with my website...

Pest Control |
Sydney Limo service
Web Designing Company