Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Design & Code directly in your browser!
01-12-2011, 11:06 AM
Design & Code directly in your browser!
Hi guys,

This is still only beta but already looks quite impressive. I haven't tried it myself yet but certainly intend to.
Its basically a cloud based application that allows you to design and code with html/css within your browser using menus that overlay on top. This means you get a 100% true reflection of what your site will look like!
Has anyone else already tried this? ......would love to know your thoughts. The only thing it doesn't seem to mention is what browsers it will work with.

Get it here!

Edit: One of the things on their list of coming features "Deeper browser support – currently we are FireFox only but we are not that far from supporting the other major browsers too."

Web Designers Directory | Advertise Web Design Business | Website Design
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2011, 01:53 PM
RE: Design & Code directly in your browser!
oh thanks dear i find it lot of thanks

Pakistan's Local Search Engine | Yellow Pages of Pakistan
08-06-2011, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2011 04:34 PM by dianna.)
There are many web based code editors out there, but getting by free and good ones is not that easy. That is why I am sharing few robust web based editors that also recognize as IDEs (integrated development environment) to code directly from your browser. Read each entry in the list and see which website suits your needs best.

You are welcome if you want to share more web based code editors that our readers/viewers may like. Do you want to be the first one to know the latest happenings at SmashingApps.com, just subscribe to our rss feed and you can follow us on twitter and follow us on Digg as well to get updated.

Read more: http://www.smashingapps.com/2010/12/07/1...z1UGsZRpdD
There are many web based code editors out there, but getting by free and good ones is not that easy. That is why I am sharing few robust web based editors that also recognize as IDEs (integrated development environment) to code directly from your browser. Read each entry in the list and see which website suits your needs best.

You are welcome if you want to share more web based code editors that our readers/viewers may like. Do you want to be the first one to know the latest happenings at SmashingApps.com, just subscribe to our rss feed and you can follow us on twitter and follow us on Digg as well to get updated.

Pakistan's Local Search Engine | Yellow Pages of Pakistan
08-16-2012, 09:34 PM
oh its very cool info thanks for sharing with us.

buy iphone 5| iphone sim unlock| unlock iphone 5|
02-26-2013, 01:03 AM
that was quite informative

perth search engine optimisation | seo company australia | seo in australia
05-20-2016, 08:42 PM
Great information thanks for share