Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hosting - Are Streamline.net anygood?
01-12-2011, 11:25 AM
Hosting - Are Streamline.net anygood?
can anyone recommend streamline?
Ive had a look and looks pretty good but not sure as im kinda new to all this

I currently have 1 website - which i have with Yahoo Small Business which is about $12 a month, and i get 5GB of webspace (which ive almost used up so was looking for one with (10GB-Unlimited)

Also im making a website for a friend, and hopefully a portfolio which ill be doing soon! - plus im making some websites for uni projects which i would also have plenty of room for!

I was looking at the £79.99 package which works out at about £6.67 a month - so roughly same as im paying now, but my friend will be paying for his site too - so will work out cheaper for me!

i have several domains (UK and US ones) on other websites which i could transfer across free too.

sounds good but just wanted to hear others opinions if they are or have been with them

I also have a gallery (php) which was set up and want to add a forum to one or more of the sites, from what i read that should be ok - hopefully!

Web Designers Directory | Advertise Web Design Business | Website Design
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2011, 08:27 PM
RE: Hosting - Are Streamline.net anygood?
Thanks for telling me that. I just searched streamline.net and just found one or two reviews but they were old. Interesting...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply