Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to Check Domain Registrar
01-13-2011, 11:43 AM
How to Check Domain Registrar
Hi,
I have a domain name (For eg:mydomain.com),I want to check the Domain Registrar of the Domain name.I tried using whois lookup,but I am getting the result which is the information about reseller or the registrant.My question is How can I check the original registrar(For eg:is it from godaddy,enom..etc?

Web Designers Directory | Advertise Web Design Business | Website Design
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2011, 10:18 PM
RE: How to Check Domain Registrar
Several organizations post market-share-ranked lists of domain name registrars and numbers of domains registered at each. The published lists differ in which top-level domains (TLDs) they use; in the frequency of updates; and in whether their basic data is absolute numbers provided by registries, or daily changes derived from Zone files.

Hair Transplant
03-29-2012, 02:15 AM
1. Visit the website of checkdomain.com
2. Find out the empty box after the sentence check this domain.
3. Type the name of any particular website and don’t forget to finish he domain name in a proper way like .com, .edu, .net etc.
4. You should check the status of domain registration. If it gets registered, then checkdomain.com will tell you about the kind of domain whether it is commercial, Government or relates to some private organization. You will have an option of click so that you can register for the similar named domains at register.com. If your desired name is available, then website will send you a link and it will be offered by register.com. In this way, you will purchase the domain.
5. For further information, scroll the pages where you can get the name of registrar, the date of domain, elimination date, contact numbers, Address, phone numbers and the names of hosting server.

hair transplant surgery | hair transplant treatment dubai | hair loss surgeon dubai
09-16-2012, 01:54 PM
Thank you about Check Domain Registrar

Thailand holiday| Koh Chang hotels budget|Amsterdam Hotels|
07-17-2013, 10:41 PM
Try in who.is. If you are still unable, please provide the domain name. i can tell you.

Reseller Home | Unlimited Hub