Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Adobe or something cheaper?
01-18-2011, 01:23 PM
Adobe or something cheaper?
Hi all. I'm new here and relatively new to web design and am now looking to take my skills onto a new level.

As a budding new web designer, I'm now considering which software is best. My assumption was that I'd have to go with Adobe. However, after reading a few comments on here, there are some who consider it to be too expensive given that there are other options out there which could also be better.

I was hoping for advice from experienced people who could let me know if you think Adobe is the way to go or recommend any other software.

Thank you and grateful in advance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2011, 09:05 AM
RE: Adobe or something cheaper?
I would say Adobe is the best and advance graphic software. It's my opinion though. Fellows are welcome to comment their choice of software.

I think for web design, Adobe is the best.

Web Design Melbourne

Web Designers Directory | Advertise Web Design Business | Website Design
02-11-2011, 08:19 PM
In my opinion adobe is the best one. I have been using it for a long time and also been looking if something else is there which have a graphics level as adobe have. I couldn’t find well. Although there are some others in market but lack some inner things. I just liked the high graphics of adobe.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-21-2011, 05:25 PM
I would say Adobe is the best and advance graphic software. I have been using it for a long time and also been looking if something else is there which have a graphics level as adobe have.
06-08-2011, 12:45 PM
Personally I feel Adobe is best. To achieve good results, you should invest.

Vietnam travel|Vietnam holidays|Kuala Lampur Hotels, Hotels in Kuala Lampur, Malaysia hotels
06-10-2011, 06:36 PM
Photoshop is the best option for graphics design.It is tied with the other Adobe product to give an effective result to your design.So, you can design any sorts of graphics with the help of the photo shop.Its so user friendly that designing can be a fun for you.So, I will vote for Photoshop.

outsource portal | offshore web designer | outsource website