Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can such Project Management Software be implemented for all management functions?
05-20-2012, 12:32 AM
Can such Project Management Software be implemented for all management functions?
Hey guys.......how are you doing?

Just wanted to share something important with you all and wanted your views on the same! I guess you all must be aware about 'Project Management Software', the modern software technology that are being implemented in different managerial spheres for high performance. Some areas where it is being employed include names like budget planning, resource allocation, cost planning and many more complex areas that have been simplified with the help of these software tools. The two primary functions performed by these software include scheduling events and offering information to employees. Now we can see that these latest software are being employed almost in every management projects to make them simple but I still doubt the accuracy and the output based on which we have to proceed. Some management functions like staffing, organization and controlling require human element and effort to be a success, which is why I still have a slight doubt over use of such technology for vital management functions. So guys do you think these latest software can make a change or replace human effort that fast? Do you feel Project management software can be implemented in all management spheres? Awaiting your views, opinions and valuable comments!!

Cheers

Maneet Puri

Maneet Puri
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply