Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tutorial Suggestions and requests
06-05-2010, 04:47 PM
Tutorial Suggestions and requests
If you would like to see a certain topic covered in ASP.Net post your request here. The tutorial, more than likely, wont be written the instant you post your suggestion but someone will work on it for you.

Web Design
Web Design Melbourne | SEO Company
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2011, 08:35 PM
RE: Tutorial Suggestions and requests
It would be exceedingly helpful to have a "starting-in-the-basement" approach to programming in the .net environment.

Perhaps I should begin documenting my journey from sys engineering geek to dev geek.

At least I have the geek part down in any case.

Ya know that's not a bad idea. I will begin using the subject noob question of the day followed by the date in the discription. After a certain point in time, I will run a search, pull them all together cronilogically, with the answers, edit/culminate and .pdf the whole thing.

Pakistan's Local Search Engine | Yellow Pages of Pakistan
10-07-2011, 03:08 PM
It's a great suggestion. Thanks

Indochina Sails-Thailand tours-New York Accommodation
01-23-2012, 02:46 AM
Im also a beginner tryin to get my hands in ASP.NET with C#.

I wud like a tutorial in which a full web site is developed and the steps on how to do the stuffs are shown step by step.

Im requesting this coz it is one of the most interesting, convenient and quick way to learn it.

I've gone through a similar PHP tutorial in which a CMS is developed. the tutorial starts with basic PHP syntax, then creating a page, then assessing the database, then creating navigation, then the pages and then doin a CRUD, then page regulations and so on.

When the end product is known to the learner, (that is someone like me at this stage), i find it really intriguing and makes me wanna learn more. Most tutorials starts with a whole lot of theories... which is boring some times.

Hair Transplant Pakistan