Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
SEO – How can higher location in Google enhance my business and sales. Do I need SEO?
08-08-2011, 09:10 AM
SEO – How can higher location in Google enhance my business and sales. Do I need SEO?
SEO means Search Engine Optimization, is the process of optimizing your site to improve the position in which the site appear in search results obtained from a search engine based on keyword phrases individual.

To run a business today without the benefit of an online presence is particularly difficult. The convenience and the large amount of data available on the Internet has created the expectation that any reputable company should have a website that provides contact information and a summary of the basic minimum services and / or property at hand.

Today, almost all institutions, regardless of size or sector, the company has some sort of website or blog available online. The customer, this is an excellent resource, available 24 hours a day, and privateness is both their country of origin.

For a company owner to post the archive in the specified data services to provide assessments of work, product listings, images, videos and detailed descriptions of products, including prices, provides a fantastic marketing opportunity.

Therein lies the predicament every business owner knows these opposing identical results. Even in cases somewhat obscure "There may be thousands (if not more) of sites competing to provide goods or similar services that compete for seats comparable top billing.

When the average consumer decides to search a company computer network from 69.5 percent of the time, he or she will use Google to do research (according to research firm Hitwise for the year 2008). Yahoo and Microsoft are the most outstanding AOL searches to enter a distance of one quarter (although in reality AOL uses Google results).

According to research conducted by marketing Chitika, a search-based advertising network, "organic" in high places in Google took 34.35% of all transactions in the sample. Was approximately equal to the collective movement of positions 2-5, and was more than the combined total of positions 5 to 20. Number one organic is almost exactly double the number two is organic, and the descent is abrupt later. That's what I like to call "sweet spot" of Google.

To get the coveted number 1 spot in Google organic to a specific keyword phrase can double-commerce sites can expect over the position of another. For the online business today, and the profit margin is so small as it is now, this could be the difference between success and failure.

Web Design
Web Design Melbourne | SEO Company
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2011, 04:54 AM
RE: SEO – How can higher location in Google enhance my business and sales. Do I need SEO?
Thanks for sharing this information with us.......

Pest Control |
Sydney Limo service
Web Designing Company
05-23-2012, 02:36 PM
RE: SEO – How can higher location in Google enhance my business and sales. Do I need SEO?
This information is useful with me,thanks a lot!

Thailand holiday- Pattaya hotel- Emeraude cruise Halong bay
05-25-2012, 04:48 PM
By doing SEO on website will increase the traffic of the website. The website will appear on top in the result page due which the more people will see the website and the chances of visiting the website is more,which will help getting the website popular and will result in good business.

php training institute Kolkata | iphone training institute in kolkata
05-25-2012, 05:54 PM
SEO is very important for business. If your website appears on the top rankings of Google then there are chances of visiting and knowing about the website are more.

education analytics | school management software