Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to create "business directory" website?
11-14-2011, 03:47 PM
How to create "business directory" website?
Can someone help me? I want to create a business directory website to yield more visitors to my site as well as provide a resource for visitors to find goods and services that they need. I want the site to be similar to the yellow pages, but not as complex. I would just list general information, including a link to the business website, and other contact information such as phone numbers, email with a brief description of the type of business. Eventually, if my site generates enough visitors, I will profit from it by offering extra advertising.

I use Dreamweaver CS3 because it's not as time consuming as regular HTML or PHP coding. I would consider myself an intermediate user at that.

The site I want to create will allow visitors to "sign-up" on the site to be listed in the directory under a particular category. Once they enter their information, I want to be able to populate that information into the category instantly. I want to be able to track everything too.

I hope this makes sense and someone will be able to help me. Please feel free to PM me if you can help.

I am looking for some sort of tutorial, or instruction manual/book that will teach me the basics of creating this type of site.

Smash Repairs Perth | Car Smash Repairs Perth|panel beater perth
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2011, 10:19 AM
RE: How to create "business directory" website?
I want to share some ideas for you.
Check this out.

SEO Brisbane | Iphone repairs Sydney
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply