Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Can I make changes to my site after it is built?
12-28-2010, 04:59 PM
RE: Can I make changes to my site after it is built?
Although this IS probably the only option, since you've not used a template, be warned that Dream weaver is notorious for finding and replacing items that might not exactly fit your "replace" criteria. Also, if all your links are relative, replacing them with those in your index page may cause them to break, if any of your files are placed in subfolders. The first, and possibly most important, step in the process is to meet with you and listen to you while you describe what you need and want from your site, and learn about your business. We want to know how you envision your site to look, how it will be used, who is your target audience, what special features are you looking for? After we are confident we understand what your needs are, we will present you with a proposal that will detail the pricing and various phases of the proposed project. Significant changes resulting in design alterations, or changes that alter the size and scope of the project can be done as well.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I make changes to my site after it is built? - barbaragabogrecan - 12-28-2010 04:59 PM